Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Ultrasound pics from 18 weeks!!!



That's my head, and my hand, and my arm...




This is a view from the bottom up... see? I'm a BOY!!!



Jacob Daniel Wallace
Due (officially) October 17th, 2006





Okay, guys.... it's a....
a...
a...
uh...
welllll....
hehehe.....
..
..
.
.
.
.
.
.


A VERY VERY LARGE BOY!!!
And by THAT, I mean this...

the technician was a very polite, quiet, procedure-like woman, and she was just going along and measuring, and all of a sudden busted out and said, "WHOA, THAT's a BOY!.... Oh, God, did you guys want to know?" (we did). She felt so bad, it was the first time she'd ever just accidentally said it... but man, you'd have to be blind to miss it. Every measurement we tried to take would have a little hint of his hoo-hah in it! But then all of a sudden, my husband said "Wow, he's gonna shame me by the time he's six years old" and I swear that woman bent in half laughing... you can see it on my u/s tape, all the belly laughing...

But yeah, that's it, it's a boy...
There are TWO u/s pictures so far on my myspace (yeah, I know, myspace... is stupid and addictive) because I don't have my blogger software on this computer. http://myspace.com/sunnymw , then click on the pic of me (or where it says see more pictures or something), it's the last two.

Hope y'all enjoy... the video is awesome, Jacob Daniel/Daylor/Dylan waved to us!!!
And just for a strictly medical update, everything at the appointment was normal, the baby was good size for his/her age (which means, big), a whopping 1.45CM!!! I go back for my next appointment on March 31st. But hey, everything was NORMAL... at least something about me is normal, even if it isn't technically me! =D

And also another update, Sunny got a SPEEDING TICKET! 52 in a 35, going down Palmyra to my appointment. But hey, everyone knows I drive a little crazy from time to time, so it's God's little way of saying "Look, woman, you need to slow down a little bit. You've got some precious cargo now." Thanks, God, I'm listening. I'll stop making it to Macon in an hour now.


Much love, y'all....
Hope you enjoy the pictures!!

0 Strange Opinions:

Post a Comment

<< Home